I led engineering at Truebit, a protocol for verifiable computation on Ethereum. In this capacity, we:
- Built the first working implementation of the protocol (Github, Youtube demo).
- Wrote our WebAssembly virtual machine spec, and presented at the WebAssembly Community Group.
- Launched ETHPrize, a project to identify critical issues facing the Ethereum ecosystem and organizes bounties to solve them (our presentation at Ethcc).
I led the development of Omadalabs, Omada Health's data science platform.
I've worked on some things:
- Analyzed Soundcloud data to book a sold-out concert in San Francisco.
- Built an analytics suite to monitor ERC20 and Ether transactions on the Ethereum mainnet.
- Built Discover Weekly for live music.
As a consultant, I have worked with organizations like Bitcoin Unlimited and Readme.io, and built:
- adoptanode.com: spin up a Bitcoin full-node on AWS or Digital Ocean by sending Bitcoin to a QR code.
- Readme.io: the trial to paid user conversion funnel for Readme.io.
I come from a physics background and have had the good fortune of doing research at the Max Planck Institute, studying economics at Peking University, cofounding an online recruitment startup, and traveling in four continents.